We will be back at The Lightbox Cafe:Bar in Peterborough on Friday 13th July. Rather than just a pop-up, this time we will be cooking a 5-course Middle Eastern menu for our diners to enjoy, a convivial & relaxed, “elbows on the table” evening.
The menu of Feast from the Middle East is priced at £23.95 per person and booking is essential with tickets already selling fast. The event is to celebrate the launch of a new wine menu at The Lightbox – pairing wines specially selected by Amps Wine Merchants will be available to buy on the night.
- Three of our favourite mezze dips: a classic hummus; feta haydari with honey; a beetroot tzatziki.
- Warm king prawn salad with pink radish & red onion with za’atar & orange dressing.
- Spice marinated & slow cooked local lamb shoulder served with dried fruits, cous-cous, sekanjabin (mint syrup) & fresh salads.
- Dessert #1 is an individual blueberry, lime & ginger “cheesecake”.
- Dessert #2 is a chocolate, orange & cardamom mousse with honeycomb.
To book, please call The Lightbox on 01733 894444.